We finally got around to getting sandals for the girls yesterday. By the time we hit the shoe store, there was only one style left (that didn't light up, have high heels, looked like it might make it out of the store without falling apart, etc.)
In order to tell the shoes apart, I took markers and colored the stitching on the center of the flower decorations. Hannah's stitches are green, Abigail's are left unchanged, and Emily's are blue.
These markings are subtle enough not to change the look of the sandals, but allow the shoes to be matched and identified from across the room.
(This post is part of the Works for Me Wednesday group writing project.)
Here are the rest of my contributions to the WFMW project.